MAX7219 dot matrix module 4 in one display Arduino PIC Pi ARM NEW UK Seller
2 in stock
4 in one display…..
Design your own scrolling message !
1. 4 modules 8×8 dot matrix connected together common cathode
2. Operating voltage: 5V
3. dimensions: length 3.2 cm X 12.8 cm wide and 1.3 cm high approx.
4. module with input and output interfaces, support for cascading multiple modules
VCC ? 5V
GND ? GND
DIN ? P2.2
CS ? P2.1
CLK ? P2.0
Please note the module is supplied with a 5 way cable but the cable maybe a different colour
For more information on how to use the MAX7219 chip, see the datasheet: Download Datasheet .
Important Note Before you decide to Buy: This item is provided with NO instructions or data sheets. We are unable to provide any technical support, it is therefore essential that you have the resources available to make use of this item and how it operates within the electrical specifications. We check and test each module, we are therefore unable to accept any returns based on a faulty module.
This item will be fully tested prior to despatch. Buy with confidence.
6) When upgrading to 1st class post, (if the option is available), please note this is sent via Royal Mail and is not a guaranteed next day service. If you need a 48hr service please select 48hr delivery at extra cost. This will be sent via Royal Mail or courier. I do not offer a 24hr service. No weekend or public bank holiday deliveries.
7) We attempt to send out all orders received before 10.00am. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.