Polypropylene Liquid Water Level Sensor Vertical Float Switch 25mm
UK STOCK, UK SELLER
A float switch is a device used to sense the level of liquid within a tank. The switch may actuate a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other device.
The output wires are ‘Closed Circuit’ when the float moves to the end of the rod (away from the mounting fixture).
Made from polypropylene, so it will not rust.
|Max Contact Rating
|Max Switching Voltage
|Max Switching Current
|Max Breakdown Voltage
|Max Carry Current
|Max Contact Resistance
||-10 ~ +60 °C
|Float Ball Material
|Float Body Material
|Float Ring Size(Approx)
||18.0 x 7.85mm (Dia.* H)
||7.54mm / 0.3″
|Hex Nut Size(Approx)
|Body Total Length
||25mm / 0.98″ (excluding thread)
||35.5cm / 13.9″
||1 x Water Level Sensor
Please note the actual colour of the product maybe a different depending on current stock.
product contains a Sub-Miniture reed switch, which are very reliable
BUT if the voltage or current ratings are exceeded the reed contacts
WILL fuse together this WILL permanently damage the unit.
Remember current produces the heat and voltage pushes the current. Power = Current x Voltage
*** The product will not be replaced if the reed contacts are fused together. ***
you are going to run a pump or high current device this should be done
using a separate appropriately rated relay and use the float switch to
turn on the coil of the relay still observing the voltage / current and
use a diode for back EMF protection.
If you are unsure about your switching current and your running current – Please do not purchase.
Every float switch is load tested before shipping.
I am making the above statement as some buyers have damaged the unit due to improper use.
This item will be fully tested prior to despatch. Buy with confidence.
Please read and note the following before ordering:
1) My Shipping is for UK Mainland ONLY. No Scotish Highland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight or other Isles. Some areas may incur additional costs, if you are unsure please contact me prior to ordering.
2) Please ensure you have a valid contact phone number, I may pass this number onto the Carrier for delivery. No refund for carriage cost will be offered, if delivery is delayed as a result of no valid contact number being provided.
3) I welcome collection for orders,please select collection on checkout otherwise your order will be despatched. Once your order has been picked and tested if applicable. We will then inform you of a date and time for collection. Please bring your payment card for verification when collecting your order. No order will be released without card verification.
4) I am unable to provide ANY technical support, please ensure you fully understand how this item works by checking for any datasheets (not provided with the item), to enable the product to be used within your application / project.
5) VERY IMPORTANT >> Do not make ANY permanent connections. Please test the item BEFORE making any permanent connections e.g. soldering to the item. Please ensure you have the means to test the item WITHOUT applying ANY solder to the item. If an item has any solder applied I will NOT accept any return.
6) When upgrading to 1st class post, (if the option is available), please note this is sent via Royal Mail and is not a guaranteed next day service. If you need a 48hr courier service please select courier delivery. No weekend or public bank holiday deliveries.
7) We attempt to send out all orders received before 12.00pm. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
8) Customers placing multiple orders. – I may ship all the orders as one, please do not ask for a refund of shipping cost after you have placed your orders. Please do not place your orders if you want a refund of shipping cost.
9) Some items may have a “Warranty Void if removed” sticker, please DO NOT tamper or remove these stickers. I will not accept any rertuns with tampered or removed sticker. Some buyers have tried to send back items that I have not supplied.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.