PCB Surface Mount Tactile Switches – SMD Brand New UK Seller
Surface Mount Tactile Switches
UK SELLER – UK STOCK
These high quality tactile switches which are ideal for anyone requiring a surface mount switch on a PCB or to replace an faulty switch.
As they are low profile and take up a relatively small amount of board space, they make great reset switches and other auxiliary inputs. The high quality internal mechanism allows for a large number of repeated button presses and a long service life.
- Action type: Momentary
- Dimensions (length x width x height): 5mm x 5mm x 1.5mm
- Button Height: 0.5mm
- Button Diameter: 2mm
- Pin size (length x width): 1.3mm x 0.5mm
- Pin spacing: 3.7mm x 5.3mmm
- Rating: 12V DC, 50mA
- Travel: 0.2mm ± 0.1mm
- Operating Force: between 180 and 250gf ± 50gf
- Contact Resistance: 100mΩ
- Lifespan at 180gf:300,000 cycles minimum life
- Lifespan at 250gf:100,000 cycles minimum life
For more technical details, please look at the datasheet: Download Datasheet.
6) When upgrading to 1st class post, (if the option is available), please note this is sent via Royal Mail and is not a guaranteed next day service. If you need a 48hr service please select 48hr delivery at extra cost. This will be sent via Royal Mail or courier. I do not offer a 24hr service. No weekend or public bank holiday deliveries.
7) We attempt to send out all orders received before 10.00am. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
8) Customers placing multiple orders. – I may ship all the orders as one, please do not ask for a refund of shipping cost after you have placed your orders. Please do not place your orders if you want a refund of shipping cost.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.