The HC-05 Bluetooth module is a flexible module that is used as a Bluetooth Serial Port. This module can be used in master mode – where other devices connect to it, or in slave mode – where it connects to other devices.
This module is controlled through the use of AT commands (similar to those used to control modems). Once you have set it up you then simply change the mode of the device (using the KEY pin) and then you can transmit and receive serial data over Bluetooth.
This Product is ideal for adding Bluetooth to your projects.
The following pins are available on our module:
- VCC: 3.6V to 6v Max
- GND: 0V
- TXD: Transmit Data
- RXD: Receive Data
- KEY: this pin is used to change the mode of the bluetooth module.
- EN: This is the Enable Pin – High Level to Enable
Quick Flash = Module is Not connected
Double Flash = Module is Connected
Slow Flash = In command Mode
This module includes key interface and state interface compared with Smart Bluetooth Module
The Bluetooth Module can be used in master mode or slave mode.
The key interface on the module has a master mode and can be controlled by high level trigger from external MCU, then this module will search again automatically.
Power supply input is 5V MAX.
Bluetooth module HC-05 Master and / or Slave:
1. It is HC-05.Master or slave in one module.
2. Uses the CSR mainstream bluetooth chip, bluetooth V2.0 protocol standards.
3. Module working voltage 3.3 V on board regulator
4. Default rate of 9600.
The module datasheet and AT command reference are available for download:
Download HC-05 Bluetooth Module Datasheet
Download HC-05 Bluetooth Module AT Command Reference
THIS MODULE WILL BE FULLY TESTED BEFORE DESPATCHING – PLEASE OBSERVE THE MAXIMUM VCC MUST NOT EXCEED 5V
Please read and note the following before ordering:
1) My Shipping is for UK Mainland ONLY. No Scotish Highland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight or other Isles. Some areas may incur additional costs, if you are unsure please contact me prior to ordering.
2) Please ensure you have a valid contact phone number, I may pass this number onto the Carrier for delivery. No refund for carriage cost will be offered, if delivery is delayed as a result of no valid contact number being provided.
3) I welcome collection for orders,please select collection on checkout otherwise your order will be despatched. Once your order has been picked and tested if applicable. We will then inform you of a date and time for collection. Please bring your payment card for verification when collecting your order. No order will be released without card verification.
4) I am unable to provide ANY technical support, please ensure you fully understand how this item works by checking for any datasheets (not provided with the item), to enable the product to be used within your application / project.
5) VERY IMPORTANT >> Do not make ANY permanent connections. Please test the item BEFORE making any permanent connections e.g. soldering to the item. Please ensure you have the means to test the item WITHOUT applying ANY solder to the item. If an item has any solder applied I will NOT accept any return.
6) When upgrading to 1st class post, (if the option is available), please note this is sent via Royal Mail and is not a guaranteed next day service. If you need a 48hr courier service please select courier delivery. No weekend or public bank holiday deliveries.
7) We attempt to send out all orders received before 12.00pm. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
8) Customers placing multiple orders. – I may ship all the orders as one, please do not ask for a refund of shipping cost after you have placed your orders. Please do not place your orders if you want a refund of shipping cost.
9) Some items may have a "Warranty Void if removed" sticker, please DO NOT tamper or remove these stickers. I will not accept any rertuns with tampered or removed sticker. Some buyers have tried to send back items that I have not supplied.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.