Wago Connectors Cable 221 Series 221-412 221-413 221-415 New Style Full Set
5 in stock
WAGO Transparent Connectors 221-412 221-413 221-415
New from WAGO
Suitable for a wide range of Cables 0.14 to 4 mm² (AWG 24-12) for stranded wires and from 0.2 to 4 mm² (AWG 24-12) for solid and fine stranded wires.
Ideal set of the new style 221 connectors all in one handy case, you will receive the following
Hand Carry Case
221-412 * 40
221-413 * 30
221-415 * 15
The new WAGO 221 Compact Connector. QUICK AND EASY, A MUST HAVE TO SAVE TIME !
- Up to 40 % smaller less space required than for the original WAGO 222
- Transparent housing for visual inspection shows that the wire is inserted properly and stripped to the correct length
- Easy termination via reduced operating force
- Any combination of wire types and sizes from 0.14 to 4 mm² (AWG 24-12) for stranded wires and from 0.2 to 4 mm² (AWG 24-12) for solid and fine stranded wires.
WAGO’s COMPACT splicing connectors make installation much easier
to their extremely small dimensions, WAGO’s 221 Series Connectors are
ideal for space-restricted applications. Installation is made much
easier, while providing additional freedom for future expansions.
transparent housing is another highlight: Now, you can clearly see if
the wires are connected properly and stripped to the correct length.
Furthermore, two easily accessible test ports, one in the wire entry
direction and one opposite this, provide easy test conditions, even when
WAGO’s new splicing connectors are also easier to
use: The operating levers can now be opened and closed using noticeably
less force. Lateral hollowed-out grips provide a firm hold on the 221
Series connectors in any situation.
One splicing connector for all wire types
2, 3 and 5 wire connectors accommodate stranded wires from 0.14 to 4
mm², as well as solid and fine-stranded wires from 0.2 to 4 mm² (24–12
AWG). They are therefore ideally suited to connect different wire sizes
and types to each other. Tinned current bars ensure a permanent,
gas-tight and secure wire connection.
Ratings up to 32 A/450 V
and 105 °C maximum continuous operating temperature allow the 221 Series
Splicing Connectors to be used at ambient temperatures up to 85 °C
(T85), making them ideal for small and large loads. Furthermore,
approvals like ENEC or UL allow them to be used in worldwide
This Product will be supplied in a carry case box
Remember we are an AUTHORISED WAGO STOCKIST
Pictures and text obtained with permission from Wago
6) When upgrading to 1st class post, (if the option is available), please note this is sent via Royal Mail and is not a guaranteed next day service. If you need a 48hr service please select 48hr delivery at extra cost. This will be sent via Royal Mail or courier. I do not offer a 24hr service. No weekend or public bank holiday deliveries.
7) We attempt to send out all orders received before 10.00am. This excludes weekends and public holidays..
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.