Voice Recording Board Sound Module On-Board Microphone ISD1820
The ISD1820 Sound Recorder board is a high quality voice recording board provided with an on-board Microphone and terminals for connecting to an external speaker, as well as push-buttons to record and play. It can record and play back up to 16-seconds of audio.
The board has several switches:
- Repeat: the Jumper Link (found on the top left column of pins). Board labelled “PLAYE” is the Repeat function. If the link is on, then the current recorded voice clip will be played repeatedly. If it is off, the clip is played once. Please note that there is a PCB print error, the PLAYE labelled on the left is the repeat function. The PLAYE labelled on the right is the Play edge activated.function.
- Feed Through: the Jumper Link (found on the bottom left column of pins) Board labelled “FT” is the Feed Through function. If the link is on, then the signal from the microphone is automatically fed straight through into the speaker (through the automatic gain control, filtering and speaker driver circuit). If it is off, the audio is recorded for playback as normal.
- Record: the push button labelled “REC” is the Record button. When pressed, the device records. The button must be held down for the duration of the recording.
- Play (edge activated): the push button labelled “PLAYE” is the Play (edge-activated) button. When this button is pressed, the recorded sound will start to play. If the button is released before playback is finished, the clip will continue to play.
- Play (level activated): the push button labelled “PLAYL” is the Play (level-activated) button. When pressed, the recorded sound will play. If the button is released the sound will stop, and if the end of the recorded sound is reached, the sound will stop.
- The working voltage: 5V
All of the useful signals from the chip are also provided as a 10-pin header on the board and are clearly labelled – making the board ideal for easy control from a microprocessor such as a PIC or Arduino.
6) When upgrading to 1st class post, (if the option is available), please note this is sent via Royal Mail and is not a guaranteed next day service. If you need a 48hr service please select 48hr delivery at extra cost. This will be sent via Royal Mail or courier. I do not offer a 24hr service. No weekend or public bank holiday deliveries.
7) We attempt to send out all orders received before 10.00am. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
8) Customers placing multiple orders. – I may ship all the orders as one, please do not ask for a refund of shipping cost after you have placed your orders. Please do not place your orders if you want a refund of shipping cost.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.