Voice Recording Board Sound Module On-Board Microphone ISD1820
3 in stock
The ISD1820 Sound Recorder board is a high quality voice recording board provided with an on-board Microphone and terminals for connecting to an external speaker, as well as push-buttons to record and play. It can record and play back up to 16-seconds of audio.
The board has several switches:
- Repeat: the two position switch at the top of the board labelled “REPEAT” is the Repeat switch. If the switch is on, the current recorded voice clip will be played repeatedly. If it is off, the clip is played once.
- Feed Through: the two position switch at the top of the board labelled “FT” is the Feed Through switch. If this switch is on, the signal from the microphone is automatically fed straight through into the speaker (through the automatic gain control, filtering and speaker driver circuit). If it is off, the audio is recorded for playback as normal.
- Record: the push button labelled “REC” is the Record button. When pressed, the device records. The button must be held down for the duration of the recording.
- Play (edge activated): the push button labelled “PLAYE” is the Play (edge-activated) button. When this button is pressed, the recorded sound will start to play. If the button is released before playback is finished, the clip will continue to play.
- Play (level activated): the push button labelled “PLAYL” is the Play (level-activated) button. When pressed, the recorded sound will play. If the button is released the sound will stop, and if the end of the recorded sound is reached, the sound will stop.
- The working voltage: 5V
All of the useful signals from the chip are also provided as a 10-pin header on the board and are clearly labelled – making the board ideal for easy control from a microprocessor such as a PIC or Arduino.
For more information on the ISD1820, see the datasheet: Download Datasheet.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.