USB Charger Converter Step-down DC 4.5-40V To 5V 2A Voltmeter Module UK Stock
5 in stock
UK Seller UK Stock – Fast Delivery
This is a great little module, you can use it as Digital Voltmeter allowing measurement from 4.5V to 40v DC, also has a stable self calibrating 5v DC output which can be used to charge devices via USB.
- Input voltage: DC 4.5 ~ 40V.
- Output voltage: 5V (when the input voltage is between 6.5V ~ 40V). You should alway check output voltage with a Voltmeter meter for 5V before attaching any device to the USB port
- Output current: 2A.
- The voltmeter has automatic calibration function.
- With reverse connection protection.
- With overheat protection and short circuit protection.
- With USB power indicator light.
- High efficiency and low ripple.
- Application: can be used on car, electric bike, motorcycle for voltage measurement and to charge phone, iPad, Mp3 etc.
- Size: 6 x 2cm(approx)
- Has a on/off push button switch
- Has a seperate on/off push button for 5v output.
Note Before you decide to Buy: This Module is provided with NO
instructions or data sheets. We are unable to provide any technical
support, it is therefore essential that you have the resources available
to make use of the modules and how they operate within their electrical
We check and test each module, we are therefore unable
to accept any returns based on a faulty module.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.