SONOFF TH16 Temperature + Humidity Monitor Switch APP Official UK Distributor
8 in stock
- Real-time monitor–Monitor real-time temperature and humidity
- Auto Mode–Set Auto mode to turn on/off at a specified temp. or hum. range
- Manual Mode–Set manual mode to turn on/off immediately
- Trigger Smart Scene–The temp. or hum. values work as smart scene trigger conditions to trigger on/off other Sonoff devices
- Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere, can work without TH sensor
- App Support –Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
- Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
- Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
- Timing–Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at specified time
- Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- Compatibility –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Google Nest
sensors and sensor cable are not included in the package of Sonoff TH16, only 1 sensor can be plugged in at anytime
Sonoff TH16 is a wireless temperature and humidity monitoring
switch which can remotely monitor and set temperature and humidity range
to turn on/off connected appliances through the iOS/Android APP
eWeLink. Just as the name indicates, the Sonoff TH temperature and
humidity monitor device supports two maximum current supply
Sonoff TH16 remote temperature monitor and
wireless humidity monitor WiFi switch supports presetting the range for
temperature or humidity. When the temperature or humidity of your home
environment falls within the range, it will automatically turn on or off
the connected devices.
Sonoff TH16 supports four kinds of temperature monitor and humidity monitor sensors, mentioned below:
- Si7021, AM2301, DS18B20, DHT11
Si7021 Highly Recommended!
The sensor should be plugged into the smart switch before
power-on. It is not advised to plug or unplug the sensor after power-on.
DS18B20 is waterproof, which can only measure temperature. Other
sensors can measure both temperature and humdity.
With the eWeLink app, users can create simple conditional statement
(Smart Scene) to trigger on/off other smart devices. This means users
can use Sonoff TH16 with Si7021, AM2301, DS18B20 or DHT11
sensor to detect temperature/humidity, and then set specified temp. or
hum. ranges as conditions to trigger on/off other smart devices in the
same account, such as Sonoff Basic, Sonoff RF, Sonoff SV, S20. This
device works perfectly with electric fan, air conditioner, humidifier,
smart fish tank, watering system, etc.
The sensor extension cable can connect the SONOFF temperature and
humidity sensors to extend your devices to distance of 60m, suitable for
SONOFF DS18B20, Si7021 and AM2301 temperature & humidity sensor.
- Supports tracking device status
- Supports remote turn on/off connected appliance
- Supports presetting temperature and humidity to turn on/off
- Supports 8 enabled countdown/single/repeat timing tasks
- Support checking real-time temperature and humidity
- Support setting smart scene to trigger on/off other smart devices
- Works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
- Works with Google Home, Google Home Mini, Google Nest
- Works with IFTTT
- Input voltage: 90~ 250V AC
- Input current: Max 10A /15A
- Max. Power: 2200W(10A) /3500W(15A)
- Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Wireless Standard: 802.11 b/g/n
- Security Mechanism: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Enclosure Material: Fire-retardant ABS V0
- Dimension: 114*51*32 (mm)
- Supported temperature, humidity sensors: Si7021, AM2301, DS18B20, DHT11 (Sensors not included)
- Gang: 1
- Certification: CE, RoHS, FCC
- UPC (for Sonoff TH16): 6920075700954
If you are interested in becoming a reseller for Sonoff – please contact us.
Remember we are based in the UK – NOT CHINA
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.