Sonoff Sensor Si7021 Temperature and Humidity for Sonoff TH10 TH16 Official UK
Sonoff Si7021 Temperature and Humidity Sensor is a digital temperature and humidity sensor with a calibrated digital signal output. It adopts dedicated digital module acquisition technology and temperature&humidity sensing technology to ensure that the sensor has a very high reliability and excellent long-term stability. The sensor includes an integrated single-chip temperature and humidity sensor chip, which connects to a high-performance 8-bit MCU. The Si7021 sensor has advantages such as excellent quality, ultra-fast response, anti-interference ability and cost-effective. The sensor has 2.5mm 4-pole stereo audio male plug connector, which works perfectly with Sonoff TH10/TH16
- Relative humidity and temperature measurement
- All calibrated, digital output
- Good long-term stability
- No additional parts required
- Ultra-low energy consumption
- The sensor is fully interchangeable
|Operating temp. & Measuring range
|See Figure 1
|See Figure 2
This product is for use with the Sonoff TH10 and Sonoff TH16 which can be found on my other buyhere22 listing
For the full range of Sonoff products, please click here.
If you are interested in becoming a reseller for Sonoff – please contact us.
Remember we are based in the UK – NOT CHINA
6) When upgrading to 1st class post, (if the option is available), please note this is sent via Royal Mail and is not a guaranteed next day service. If you need a 48hr service please select 48hr delivery at extra cost. This will be sent via Royal Mail or courier. I do not offer a 24hr service. No weekend or public bank holiday deliveries.
7) We attempt to send out all orders received before 10.00am. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.