SONOFF POWR2 Power Monitor Smart Switch APP Control Official UK Distributor
Out of stock
- Remote Control –Turn electronic devices on/off from anywhere
- Monitor Energy Usage –Keep track of live power, current and voltage of your appliances on App
- Historical Energy Consumption –100-day daily/monthly energy usage data and total electricity cost
- Overload Protection –Set power, current and voltage threshold values to let appliances auto-off
- Measure Power Usage for a Period –Measure your appliances’ power consumption for a specified time
- Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
- Timing Function –Supports 8 enabled scheduled/countdown timers
- Share Control –Invite your family to control your smart home together
- Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap or triggered on/off by another smart device
- Smart Scene–Triggered on/off by temp, hum or other environmental conditions from a sensor
- APP Supported –Free iOS and Android eWeLink app
- Compatibility –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Google Nest
Sonoff Pow R2 is a 15A WiFi smart light switch that
allows you to remotely manage and control your appliances and monitor
your home energy usage. The WiFi light switch works like a power
monitor, which allows you to keep track of 99% accurate real-time
current, voltage and power on your app.
The power switch can protect your appliances from overload. What you
need to do is to set threshold values for the current, voltage and
power. It works like a kwh calculator that can measure electricity
consumption for a specified period and a day. The eWeLink app provides
100 days recorded electricity usage data, which you can export to your
phone storage. You can keep track of how much energy your appliances are
consuming and estimate your running costs.
With the Pow R2 power monitoring switch, you can spend less on your
electricity bill. The timers schedule your appliances automatically
power on and off at a defined time. The scene lets your appliances work
together in new ways, like setting the heater aut0-off when the door
light is off.
- Remote turn on/off connected appliance via APP EWeLink
- Keep track of live current, voltage and power
- Set threshold values to protect your devices from overload
- Check power consumption over a specified period
- View and export 100 days recorded power usage data
- View real-time device status on EWeLink
- Supports 8 enabled schedule/countdown timers
- Share control your devices with other eWeLink users
- Works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
- Works with Google Home, Google Home Mini, Google Nest
- Works with IFTTT
Specification for Sonoff POW R2
- Voltage range: 100-240V AC
- Max current: 15A
- Max Power: 3500W
- Product Dimensions: 114*52*32mm
- Color: White
- Wireless Frequency: 802.11 b/g/n
- Security Mechanism: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Enclosure Material: Fire-retardant ABS V0
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
For the full range of Sonoff products, please click .
If you are interested in becoming a reseller for Sonoff – please contact us.
Remember we are based in the UK – NOT CHINA
Please read and note the following before ordering:
6) When upgrading to 1st class post, (if the option is available), please note this is sent via Royal Mail and is not a guaranteed next day service. If you need a 48hr service please select 48hr delivery at extra cost. This will be sent via Royal Mail or courier. I do not offer a 24hr service. No weekend or public bank holiday deliveries.
7) We attempt to send out all orders received before 10.00am. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.