SONOFF IP66 Waterproof Case Official UK Distributor
- Waterproof–Protect your Sonoff from water
- Application –Work with Sonoff Basic/RF
Sonoff IP66 is a high quality waterproof
case that can be used with Sonoff Basic/RF. The waterproof level of
the waterproof box is IP66. It allows you to remote control your lights
or home appliances outdoor. Just get it to control your Christmas tree
Specification for IP66 Waterproof Case
- Waterproof Level: IP66
- Body Material: ABS V0
- Transparent Cover Material: PC V0
- Dimensions: 132.2*68.7*50.1mm(L*W*H)
- Weight: 145.0g
it is therefore essential that you have the resources available to make
use of this item and how it operates within the electrical
specifications. We check and test each item, we are therefore unable to
accept any returns based on a faulty module.
For the full range of Sonoff products, please click .
If you are interested in becoming a reseller for Sonoff – please contact us.
Remember we are based in the UK – NOT CHINA
6) When upgrading to 1st class post, (if the option is available), please note this is sent via Royal Mail and is not a guaranteed next day service. If you need a 48hr service please select 48hr delivery at extra cost. This will be sent via Royal Mail or courier. I do not offer a 24hr service. No weekend or public bank holiday deliveries.
7) We attempt to send out all orders received before 10.00am. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
8) Customers placing multiple orders. – I may ship all the orders as one, please do not ask for a refund of shipping cost after you have placed your orders. Please do not place your orders if you want a refund of shipping cost.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.