Sonoff BasicR3 WiFi Smart Switch Voice APP Remote Control Official Distributor
28 in stock
- Manage devices from your phone, anywhere and anytime.
- Support Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant to turn on/off devices.
- Make one device trigger on/off another one or groups of devices.
- Control SONOFF devices with the utilization of IFTTT supported app and services.
- The DIY Mode allows you to use the REST API to connect SONOFF BASICR3 with your existing home automation system.
- Turn on/off the device when no Wi-Fi access in LAN Mode.
- Share devices with your family to control together.
- Show the real-time status on the eWeLink app for devices.
- Can connect an old phone to make it monitor and control devices.
This is a WiFi Smart Switch with the DIY capability that makes it
possible to control connected devices via the eWeLink directly from your
phone, or ask it to turn on/off devices with Amazon Alexa and Google
Assistant. Amazingly, it has a DIY mode that is the firmware can be
user-defined. Built-in a web server that exposes the REST API, which
allows you to connect the switch with your existing home automation
system. Compatible with Vera, Fibaro, HomeSeer, Savant, Home Assistant,
etc, for the protocol document and the code for the DIY Mode tool
(updating), please go to Github on https://github.com/itead/Sonoff_Devices_DIY_Tools
Simply set a timer to let your devices switch on/off automatically at
a pre-set time through a day. For example, prepare your coffee maker in
the evening, and a cup of coffee is ready for you in the next morning.
Compatible with the IFTTT function, and you can make more actions happen
to trigger other devices, or receive a notification on your phone once
the action was triggered.
Along with support for smart scenes, just set a device to turn on/off
to make another or a boatload of devices turn on/off. The LAN control
is designed for situations which no available Wi-Fi connection, or an
unsteady Wi-Fi network environment. A convenient option that is share
control is capable of allowing you to manage the same device with your
family or friends together, simply share it on the eWeLink app to try.
Note: SONOFF BASICR3 does NOT have 433Mhz RF receiver module. If you want a diy smart switch with RF function, please buy SONOFF RFR3.
Check out the amazing features of SONOFF BASICR3 below:
Specification of SONOFF BASICR3
- Max Current: 10A;
- Max Power: 2200W;
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V;
- Gang: 1;
- Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz;
- Enclosure Material: PC V0;
- Product Dimensions: 91*43*25(mm);
1 * Sonoff BASICR3
If you are interested in becoming a reseller for Sonoff – please contact us.
Remember we are based in the UK – NOT CHINA
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.