SONOFF 4CHPRO Rev2 4 Channel Pro Switch Voice APP Remote Official UK Distributor
1 in stock
- Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere
- App Support –Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
- RF Remote control–Turn on/off by 433MHz RF Remote indoors (Remote control is not included)
- Independent control–Control each gang separately
- 3 Working Modes– Switch among interlock/self-locking/inching modes
- Adjustable Delay Time– Turn on devices for 1-16s in Inching mode
- DIN Rail Mounted– Great for industrial control
- Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
- Timing–Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at specified time
- Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
- Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- Smart Scene–Triggered on/off by temp, hum or other environmental conditions from sensor
- Compatibility –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Google Nest
Sonoff 4CH Pro & 4CH Pro R2 are 4 gang WiFi switches. They
support switching among 3 working modes: interlock/self-locking/inching
mode, and both supports to set 1-16s delay in inching mode. This feature
allows you to let your switch turn on for a few seconds then goes off,
which works like a pulse switch. They integrate with a 433.92MHz RF receiver module, making them possible to be controlled by RF Remote (Remote control is not included). The smart switches are DIN Rail mounted.
Users can remotely turn on/off the connected lights/appliances by
iOS/Android App eWeLink or 433MHz RF Remote (Remote control is not included). They can create 8 enabled
single/repeat/countdown timers to automatically turn on/off at the
specified time. The timers can run themselves even when the network is
unavailable. To let the devices be controlled by others, users can
simply share the devices to other accounts and allow specified timers
permissions. Users can even create some scenes or smart scenes to
trigger ON/OFF the switch.
Upgraded: Sonoff 4CH Pro supports to set 1-16s delay in inching mode now ( 0.25-4s before).
Din Rail Mount is NOT included
In self-locking mode, users can turn on/off the 4 connected devices instantly and separately.
In interlock mode, users can turn on one device every time, and turn off other devices at the same time.
In inching mode, users can turn on the connected devices for 1-16s then auto-off.
Users can set some devices in inching mode, while the others in self-locking mode.
- Turn on/off 4 home appliances remotely
- Supports switching among inching/interlock/self-locking modes
- Device status’s synchronously display
- Scheduled/Countdown timers
- Share control
- Supports setting power on status
- Can support 433MHz RF Remote control (Remote control is not included)
- Works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
- Works with Google Home, Google Nest
- Works with IFTTT
- Voltage Range: 90-250V AC(50/60Hz) / 5-24V DC
- Max Current: 10A/gang
- Max Power: 2200W/gang
- Wireless Frequency: WiFi 2.4GHz
- Wireless Standard: 802.11 b/g/n & 433.92MHz
- Security Mechanism: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Enclosure Material: Fire-retardant ABS V0
- Gang: 4
- Dimension:145*90*40 (mm)
- Operating Temperature(recommended): 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
For the full range of Sonoff products, please click .
If you are interested in becoming a reseller for Sonoff – please contact us.
Remember we are based in the UK – NOT CHINA
6) When upgrading to 1st class post, (if the option is available), please note this is sent via Royal Mail and is not a guaranteed next day service. If you need a 48hr service please select 48hr delivery at extra cost. This will be sent via Royal Mail or courier. I do not offer a 24hr service. No weekend or public bank holiday deliveries.
7) We attempt to send out all orders received before 10.00am. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.