Solid State Relay SSR-40DA 3-32VDC 40A-250V Output 24-380VAC New UK Seller
8 in stock
1 – TRIAC output, zero-voltage open, zero current shutdown;
2 – Optical isolation between the input circuit and the output circuit;
3 – Input – output of between isolation voltage 2500V;
4 – 100% load current aging test by the European CE certification, the
International ISO9000 certification, domestic 3C certification
Product Type: solid state relay
Control mode: DC control AC (DC-AC)
Load Current: 40A
Load voltage :24-380VAC
Control voltage :3-32VDC
Control Current: DC :3-25mA
On-state leakage current: = <2mA
-State buck: = <1.5VAC
Off time: = <10mS
Dielectric Strength: 2500VAC
Insulation resistance: 500MΩ/500VDC
Ambient temperature: -30 degrees C – +75 degrees C
Active On Display :LED
Series solid state relays flame retardant plastics shell, epoxy
potting, screw terminal wiring with high structural strength, impact
resistance, anti-vibration. The input current is
small is only 3-25ma so can easily be used digital program-controlled circuit interface, widely used in the
field of petrochemical equipment, food machinery, packaging machinery,
textile machinery, CNC machine tools, plastics machinery, fitness
equipment, entertainment facilities, automation and control.
suitable for corrosion, moisture, dust, require explosion-proof harsh
environment, and frequent switching of AC loads.
1) If you intend to use the output side on high voltage >50VAC, this should be checked by an approved electrician.
2) If the load current is higher is than 4A please use a suitable heat sink with thermal compound. current in excess of 20A should also have active cooling like fan cooled.
3) We do not recommend this item being used on capacitive or inductive loads for example transformers as high transient voltage current can occur on the output side causing permanent damage to the solid
state relays and to the load. Therefore we recommend and are selling this item for use on a purely resistive load.
3) Consideration should be given to loads which require small currents due to current leakage.
4) When installing more the one unit please give consideration to thermal temperature and adequate cooling should be maintained. Do not place unist to close to each other.
5) DO NOT PARALLEL THE OUTPUT TO TRY AND INCREASE THE OUTPUT CURRENT – NEVER DO THIS.
6) DO NOT USE ON A CAPACITIVE OR INDUCTIVE LOADS. We recommend and are selling this item for use on a purely resistive load.
Please see my other buyhere22 listing for a Heat Sink if you need one Click Here.
This item will be fully tested prior to despatch. Buy with confidence.
it is therefore essential that you have the resources available to make
use of this item and how it operates within the electrical
specifications. We check and test each item, we are therefore unable to
accept any returns based on a faulty module.This item will be fully tested prior to despatch. Buy with confidence.
6) When upgrading to 1st class post, (if the option is available), please note this is sent via Royal Mail and is not a guaranteed next day service. If you need a 48hr service please select 48hr delivery at extra cost. This will be sent via Royal Mail or courier. I do not offer a 24hr service. No weekend or public bank holiday deliveries.
7) We attempt to send out all orders received before 10.00am. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.