SIM800 V4.72 Wireless Dual Band GSM GPRS Module MIC Voice SMA Antenna UK Stock
SIM800 development board module featuring: GSM, GPRS, MMS, SMS and Audio capabilities!
- Serial interface: TTL/USART serial support.
- Antenna circuit: Three common antenna interfaces (SMA interface only soldered)
way power interface: DC IN 5 v DC power supply OR 3.5-4.2
V power supply, suitable for lithium battery power supply applications.
- Audio interface: increased by 3.5 MM audio interface, easily implement voice calls, voice broadcast, etc.
- SIM booth: new mainstream type metal MICRO thrust booth, strong and durable.
- LED indicator light: onboard two LED indicators. Allows you to monitor module working condition.
show: each interface screen printing mark, convenient for secondary
development, the design fully follow SIM800 / A hardware design manual.
- Antenna Included!
3.3V / 5V TTL level control, convenient and a variety of commonly used
single-chip, such as ARDUINO / 51 / STM32 and other communications
- The module lists TX / RX / GND separately, and is convenient for use
- With a standard serial interface, can be easily controlled by PC or debugging
- With headphone and microphone interface, can easily test the GSM voice call function
- With SIM card electrostatic protection chip, plug the SIM card when the static electricity generated protection
- All available SIM800 pins are available for easy development of various SIM800 applications
- With RTC backup battery
- With NET_STA indicator, easy to watch the current SIM800 state
DCIN: 5V DC power input. Used to power development board
3V9: input power supply range: 3.5-4.2V
VDD: TTL serial port used to match the output of the high voltage value
RXD: SIM800 data receiving end, you need to contact the sender of theexternal system
TXD: SIM800 data transmitting side, the receiving side needs to access external systems
GND: GND with other systems without any distinction
RST: SIM800 reset, active low effective duration 600MS
Important Note: Do not exceed the voltage USE only DCIN or 3V9 to power the module
Uses AT Commands
Each Module, is tested for SMS text and Voice – incoming and outgoing. works with all major UK mobile networks. For use on UK mainland Only.
Please note that you will need a UK Mobile Network SIM Card which is not provided. You may also need a SIM Card Adaptor. This module uses a Micro Sim.
Important Note Before you decide to Buy: This item is provided with NO instructions or data sheets. We are unable to provide any technical support, it is therefore essential that you have the resources available to make use of this item and how it operates within the electrical specifications. We check and test each module, we are therefore unable to accept any returns based on a faulty module.
This item will be fully tested on a UK GSM network and the Antenna connector will be checked prior to dispatching. Please observe the maximum operating working voltage.
6) When upgrading to 1st class post, (if the option is available), please note this is sent via Royal Mail and is not a guaranteed next day service. If you need a 48hr service please select 48hr delivery at extra cost. This will be sent via Royal Mail or courier. I do not offer a 24hr service. No weekend or public bank holiday deliveries.
7) We attempt to send out all orders received before 10.00am. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.