Pro Mini atmega328 5V 16Mhz Arduino Compatible Development Board NEW UK Stock
5 in stock
This board is compatible with the Arduino Pro Mini board – it is a Arduino board intended for advanced users who need flexibility, low cost and tiny size. The minimum of components are included – no on-board USB is included and we provide headers separately (not soldered). We stock a 5V ATmega328 based version that runs at 16MHz.
Please note that while the pinout is slightly different to the Arduino Pro Mini, all of the same pins are provided. The pins are clearly labelled on the bottom side of the board.
- ATmega328 microcontroller
- 32KB of program memory (2KB used by the bootloader)
- 2KB of SRAM
- 14 digital input/output pins – with up to 6 PWM pins!
- 8 10-bit analog inputs
- 5V I/O pins
- 16MHz clock speed
- Maximum 150mA output!
- Colour of components may differ
To learn more, please see the Arduino Pro Mini website: Arduino Pro Mini.
Note Before you decide to Buy: This item is provided with NO
instructions or data sheets. We are unable to provide any technical
support, it is therefore essential that you have the resources available
to make use of this item and how it operates within the electrical
specifications. We check and test each module, we are therefore unable
to accept any returns based on a faulty module.
This item will be fully tested prior to despatch. Buy with confidence.
6) When upgrading to 1st class post, (if the option is available), please note this is sent via Royal Mail and is not a guaranteed next day service. If you need a 48hr service please select 48hr delivery at extra cost. This will be sent via Royal Mail or courier. I do not offer a 24hr service. No weekend or public bank holiday deliveries.
7) We attempt to send out all orders received before 10.00am. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.