PIC16F84-04/P 18-pin Enhanced FLASH/EEPROM 8-bit Microcontroller IC UK SELLER
3 in stock
The PIC16F84 from Microchip Technology is a low-cost, high-performance, 8-bit, fully static, Flash-based CMOS microcontroller. It employs a RISC architecture with only 35 single-word/single-cycle instructions. All instructions are single cycle except for program branches which take two cycles. The PIC16F84 delivers performance an order of magnitude higher than its competitors in the same price category. The easy-to-use and easy-to-remember instruction set reduces development time significantly.
The PIC16F84 products are equipped with special features that reduce system cost and power requirements. There are 4 oscillator configurations to choose from, including the power-saving LP (Low Power) oscillator and cost saving RC oscillator. Powersaving Sleep mode, Watchdog Timer and code protection features improve system cost, power and reliability.
High-Performance RISC CPU
- Only 35 single-word instructions to learn
- All instructions are single cycle except for program branches which are two-cycle
- 8-level deep hardware stack
- Direct, Indirect and Relative Addressing modes for data and instructions
- Operating speed: up to 20 MHz clock speed, 200 ns instruction cycle time
- 1024 words of Flash Program Memory
- 68 bytes of data memory (RAM)
- 64 bytes of EEPROM
- 33 I/O pins
Special Microcontroller Features:
- Power-on Reset (POR)
- Watchdog Timer (WDT) with its own on-chip RC oscillator for reliable operation
- Programmable Code Protection
- Power-Saving Sleep mode
- In-Circuit Serial Programming™ (ICSP™)
- Selectable oscillator options:
- RC: Low-cost RC oscillator
- XT: Standard crystal/resonator
- HS: High-speed crystal/resonator
- LP: Power-saving, low-frequency crystal
For more information, please see the Microchip PIC16F84 datasheet.
Is programming with C confusing? No problem!
We are an authorised reseller of the OshonSoft BASIC programming tools! Take a look at our buyhere22 listing: OshonSoft programming tools.
Please note that we test all our ICs before despatch. Improper handling,misuse or incorrect connection will void warranty
Please read and note the following before ordering:
) When upgrading to 1st class post, (if the option is available), please note this is sent via Royal Mail and is not a guaranteed next day service. If you need a 48hr service please select 48hr delivery at extra cost. This will be sent via Royal Mail or courier. I do not offer a 24hr service. No weekend or public bank holiday deliveries.
7) We attempt to send out all orders received before 10.00am. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
8) Customers placing multiple orders. – I may ship all the orders as one, please do not ask for a refund of shipping cost after you have placed your orders. Please do not place your orders if you want a refund of shipping cost.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.