PIC16F684-I/P PIC16F684 Microchip 8Bit Flash MCU , 16F684 , Dip14 UK Seller
Out of stock
UK SELLER UK STOCK FAST DELIVERY
Microcontroller with nanoWatt technology. The low pin-count (14) PIC®
flash microcontroller offers all of the advantages of the well
recognized mid-range x14 architecture with standardized features
including a wide operating voltage of 2.0 to 5.5V and on-board EEPROM
data memory. Standard analogue peripherals include up to 8 channels of
10-bit A/D, an analogue comparator module with two comparators
programmable on-chip voltage reference and an enhanced
capture/compare/PWM (ECCP). The ECCP peripheral offers up to four
outputs with programmable dead band delay and auto-shutdown and restart
options. The PIC16F684 has a 13-bit program counter capable of
addressing an 8k x 14 program memory space. Only the first 2k x 14
(0000h-07FFh) for the PIC16F684 is physically implemented. Accessing a
location above these boundaries will cause a wrap around within the
first 2k x 14 space.
- Extended WDT
- MPLAB® ICD 3/PICKit 3 programming support
- Header module required for debug support
- Software selectable BOR
- Power-saving sleep mode
- Power-on reset (POR)
- Power-up timer (PWRT) and oscillator start-up timer (OST)
- Multiplexed master clear with pull-up/input pin
- -40 to +85°C Temperature range (industrial)
|Embedded Interface Type:||I2C, SPI|
|MCU Case Style:||DIP|
|MSL:||MSL 1 – Unlimited|
|No. of I/O’s:||12|
|No. of Pins:||14|
|Program Memory Size:||3.5KB|
|RAM Memory Size:||128Byte|
|Supply Voltage Max:||5.5V|
|Supply Voltage Min:||2V|
Note Before you decide to Buy: This Module is provided with NO
instructions or data sheets. We are unable to provide any technical
support, it is therefore essential that you have the resources available
to make use of the modules and how they operate within their electrical
We check and test each module, we are therefore unable
to accept any returns based on a faulty module.
6) When upgrading to 1st class post, (if the option is available), please note this is sent via Royal Mail and is not a guaranteed next day service. If you need a 48hr service please select 48hr delivery at extra cost. This will be sent via Royal Mail or courier. I do not offer a 24hr service. No weekend or public bank holiday deliveries.
7) We attempt to send out all orders received before 10.00am. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
8) Customers placing multiple orders. – I may ship all the orders as one, please do not ask for a refund of shipping cost after you have placed your orders. Please do not place your orders if you want a refund of shipping cost.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.