PCB Circuit Locking Printed 6.4mm Board Style Stand Off
£2.75 – £9.19
These PCB supports will allow the mounting of a PCB directly on to a pre-drilled chassis. It will allow the panels, and particularly the printed circuit
board to be insulated from one another. The structure used for effecting
the stacking allows the board to be detached to permit repair or
replacement of the panels or boards.
- Manufactured from Nylon 6.6
- Colour: Natural / Cream
- Top hole: Snap lock PCB Hole 4mm ±0.08mm / PCB Panel thickness: 1.57mm
- Stand-off heights of 6.4mm
- Bottom hole: Snap lock PCB Hole 4.8mm ±0.08mm / PCB Panel thickness: 1.57mm
- Overall height 24.18mm
- Temperature range -40°C to +85°C
- RoHS compliant
- UL Flame rating V-2
- Supplied in packs of 1, 4, 10, 25, 100
- All dimensions are aprrox.
Please note the actual colour is a natural off White / Cream
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.