PCB Circuit Board Support Stand Off Pillar 4.8mm Mini Locking Self Adhesive Base
£2.75 – £44.15
ALL DIMENSIONS ARE APPROX.
These PCB supports will allow the mounting of a PCB directly on to the
chassis. It will allow the panels, and particularly the printed circuit
board to be insulated from one another. The structure used for effecting
the stacking allows the board to be detached to permit repair or
replacement of the panels or boards.
- Eliminates the need for a mounting hole on the chassis
- Manufactured from Nylon 6.6
- Colour: Natural / Cream
- Top hole: Snap lock PCB Hole 3.18mm / PCB Panel thickness: 1.57mm
- Stand-off heights of 4.8mm
- Base width 12.7mm square
- Adhesive padded base
- Temperature range -40°C to +85°C
- RoHS compliant
- UL Flame rating V-2
- Supplied in packs of 1, 4, 10, 25, 100Please note the actual colour is a natural off White / Cream
6) When upgrading to 1st class post, (if the option is available), please note this is sent via Royal Mail and is not a guaranteed next day service. If you need a 48hr service please select 48hr delivery at extra cost. This will be sent via Royal Mail or courier. I do not offer a 24hr service. No weekend or public bank holiday deliveries.
7) We attempt to send out all orders received before 10.00am. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.