NXP BT137-600 600E 8A Triac – TO-220 Pack Size 1, 3, 5, 10 Brand New UK Seller
£2.99 – £7.99
BT137-600E 8A 600V
The BT137-600E is a triac in a TO-220 package intended for use in general purpose switching and phase control applications.
The E series triac is designed to be directly used with microcontrollers or other integrated circuits.
- Direct triggering from lower power devices
- High blocking voltage
- Low holding current
- Ideal for motor control or switching
For more information, see the BT137-600E datasheet: Download Datasheet
6) When upgrading to 1st class post, (if the option is available), please note this is sent via Royal Mail and is not a guaranteed next day service. If you need a 48hr service please select 48hr delivery at extra cost. This will be sent via Royal Mail or courier. I do not offer a 24hr service. No weekend or public bank holiday deliveries.
7) We attempt to send out all orders received before 10.00am. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
8) Customers placing multiple orders. – I may ship all the orders as one, please do not ask for a refund of shipping cost after you have placed your orders. Please do not place your orders if you want a refund of shipping cost.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.