nRF24L01+ RF transceiver – 2.4GHz – SPI – up to 2Mbps
The nRF24L01+ RF transceiver is a superb quality low power RF transceiver working in the 2.4GHz band with data rates up to 2 megabits per second!
With 1.9V to 3.6V supply voltage and the common SPI interface, this module is easy to integrate with your existing circuits and easy to interface with a microcontroller such as a PIC, ARM or Arduino.
The 2.4GHz frequency range allows for world-wide license free operation and 126 RF channels allow you to find a channel with low interference for easy use.
- 900nA deep sleep mode
- 13.3mA at 2Mbps data-rate
- 2.4GHz band operation
- 1 or 2MHz bandwidth
- 250kbps, 1Mbps and 2Mbps data rates
- Automatic packet assembly, including CRC checks for error detection
- Auto retransmit
- Auto acknowledgement
- 3 separate 32-byte TX and RX FIFOs
- Standard SPI interface – up to 10Mbps
- Internal voltage regulator – 1.9 to 3.6V supply
For more information, see the datasheet: .
6) When upgrading to 1st class post, (if the option is available), please note this is sent via Royal Mail and is not a guaranteed next day service. If you need a 48hr service please select 48hr delivery at extra cost. This will be sent via Royal Mail or courier. I do not offer a 24hr service. No weekend or public bank holiday deliveries.
7) We attempt to send out all orders received before 10.00am. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.