MICROCHIP PIC16F57-I/P IC 8BIT FLASH MCU 16F57 DIP28 Brand New UK STOCK
10 in stock
Brand New Microchip PIC16F57 Microcontroller
The PIC16F57 is a high performance microcontroller with 2KB of flash, 72 bytes of RAM and 128 bytes of EEPROM in a 28 pin package.
The PIC16F57 has the following built-in peripherals:
- 20 I/O pins with individual direction control
- One timer
- Selectable oscillator options up to 20MHz
For more information, please see the Microchip PIC16F57 datasheet.
IC, 8BIT FLASH MCU, 16F57, DIP28
- CPU Speed:20MHz
- Controller Family/Series:PIC16F
- Core Size:8bit
- Digital IC Case Style:DIP
- No. of I/O’s:20
- No. of Pins:28
- No. of Timers:1
- Operating Temperature Range:-408C to +858C
- Oscillator Type:External
- Program Memory Size:2 Kwords
- RAM Memory Size:72Byte
- SVHC:No SVHC (20-Jun-2011)
- Supply Voltage Range:2V to 5.5V
- Operating Temperature Min:-408C
- Operating Temperature Max:858C
- Clock Frequency:20MHz
- Device Marking:PIC16F57-I/P
- Flash Memory Size:3KB
- IC Generic Number:16F57
- IC Temperature Range:Industrial
- Logic Function Number:16F57
- Memory Configuration:2K x 12
- Memory Size:2048 B
- Memory Type:FLASH
- Microprocessor/Controller Features:2048b PROM
- No. of Bits:8
- No. of I/O’s:20
- Package / Case:DIP
- Program Memory Size:2048Byte
- RAM Size:72Byte
- Supply Voltage Max:5.5V
- Supply Voltage Min:2V
- Termination Type:Through Hole
Is programming with C confusing? No problem!
We are an authorised reseller of the OshonSoft BASIC programming tools! Take a look at our buyhere22 listing: OshonSoft programming tools.
Please note that we test all our IC’s before despatch. Improper handling,misuse or correct connection will void warranty
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.