Microchip PIC12F683-I/P 8-pin PIC microcontroller – UK STOCK, UK SELLER
The PIC12F683 is an 8-pin Flash-based member of the versatile PIC family of low-cost, high-performance, CMOS, fully-static, 8-bit microcontrollers.
All PIC® microcontrollers employ an advanced RISC architecture. The PIC12F683 has enhanced core features, an eight-level deep stack, and interrupt capability. The separate instruction and data buses of the Harvard architecture allow a 14-bit wide instruction word with the separate 8-bit wide data. The two-stage instruction pipeline allows all instructions to execute in a single- cycle, except for program branches (which require two cycles). A total of 35 instructions (reduced instruction set) are available, complemented by a large register set.
High-Performance RISC CPU
- Only 35 single-word instructions to learn
- All instructions are single cycle except for program branches which are two-cycle
- 8-level deep hardware stack
- Direct, Indirect and Relative Addressing modes for data and instructions
- Operating speed: up to 20 MHz clock speed, 200 ns instruction cycle time
- 2K x 14 words of Flash Program Memory
- 128 x 8 bytes of data memory (RAM)
- 256 x 8 bytes of EEPROM data memory
- 6 I/O pins
This amazing microcontroller has all of the following on just 8 pins:
- Analog comparator module with one analog comparator, programmable on-chip voltage reference and programmable input multiplexing
- 10-bit Analog-to-Digital converter – 4 channel input
- 8-bit timer/counter with 8-bit programmable prescaler
- 16-bit timer/counter is prescaler with optional external oscillator support
- In Circuit Serial Programming (ICSP) via 2 pins
Special Microcontroller Features:
- Power-on Reset (POR)
- Watchdog Timer (WDT) with its own on-chip RC oscillator for reliable operation
- Programmable Code Protection
- Power-Saving Sleep mode
- In-Circuit Serial Programming™ (ICSP™)
- Selectable oscillator options:
- Precision internal oscillator – factory calibrated to within 1% of 4MHz
- RC: Low-cost RC oscillator
- XT: Standard crystal/resonator
- HS: High-speed crystal/resonator
- LP: Power-saving, low-frequency crystal
For more information, please see the Microchip PIC12F683 datasheet.
Is programming with C confusing? No problem!
We are an authorised reseller of the OshonSoft BASIC programming tools! Take a look at our buyhere22 listing: OshonSoft programming tools.
Please note that we test all our ICs before despatch. Improper handling, misuse or incorrect connection will void the warranty!
6) When upgrading to 1st class post, (if the option is available), please note this is sent via Royal Mail and is not a guaranteed next day service. If you need a 48hr service please select 48hr delivery at extra cost. This will be sent via Royal Mail or courier. I do not offer a 24hr service. No weekend or public bank holiday deliveries.
7) We attempt to send out all orders received before 10.00am. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.