Microchip PIC12F683-I/P 8-pin PIC microcontroller – UK STOCK, UK SELLER
9 in stock
The PIC12F683 is an 8-pin Flash-based member of the versatile PIC family of low-cost, high-performance, CMOS, fully-static, 8-bit microcontrollers.
All PIC® microcontrollers employ an advanced RISC architecture. The PIC12F683 has enhanced core features, an eight-level deep stack, and interrupt capability. The separate instruction and data buses of the Harvard architecture allow a 14-bit wide instruction word with the separate 8-bit wide data. The two-stage instruction pipeline allows all instructions to execute in a single- cycle, except for program branches (which require two cycles). A total of 35 instructions (reduced instruction set) are available, complemented by a large register set.
High-Performance RISC CPU
- Only 35 single-word instructions to learn
- All instructions are single cycle except for program branches which are two-cycle
- 8-level deep hardware stack
- Direct, Indirect and Relative Addressing modes for data and instructions
- Operating speed: up to 20 MHz clock speed, 200 ns instruction cycle time
- 2K x 14 words of Flash Program Memory
- 128 x 8 bytes of data memory (RAM)
- 256 x 8 bytes of EEPROM data memory
- 6 I/O pins
This amazing microcontroller has all of the following on just 8 pins:
- Analog comparator module with one analog comparator, programmable on-chip voltage reference and programmable input multiplexing
- 10-bit Analog-to-Digital converter – 4 channel input
- 8-bit timer/counter with 8-bit programmable prescaler
- 16-bit timer/counter is prescaler with optional external oscillator support
- In Circuit Serial Programming (ICSP) via 2 pins
Special Microcontroller Features:
- Power-on Reset (POR)
- Watchdog Timer (WDT) with its own on-chip RC oscillator for reliable operation
- Programmable Code Protection
- Power-Saving Sleep mode
- In-Circuit Serial Programming™ (ICSP™)
Selectable oscillator options:
- Precision internal oscillator – factory calibrated to within 1% of 4MHz
- RC: Low-cost RC oscillator
- XT: Standard crystal/resonator
- HS: High-speed crystal/resonator
- LP: Power-saving, low-frequency crystal
For more information, please see the Microchip PIC12F683 datasheet.
Is programming with C confusing? No problem!
We are an authorised reseller of the OshonSoft BASIC programming tools! Take a look at our buyhere22 listing: OshonSoft programming tools.
Please note that we test all our ICs before despatch. Improper handling, misuse or incorrect connection will void the warranty!
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.