LM2596HVS Voltage Regulator Board 6V to 60V INPUT – 3V to 30V OUTPUT New Version
UK SELLER – UK STOCK
This model support an input voltage of up to 60V
Our high-quality PCB is fully populated with protection diodes and smoothing capacitors to provide a high quality, smooth, low-ripple voltage output. Many alternative designs based on this regulator do not include these extra components! Do you want to risk unstable voltage? if they don’t have the filter circuits the voltage will fluctuate greatly.
The LM2596-based step down voltage regulator board is a low-ripple adjustable output voltage power supply capable of providing up to 3A of continuous current (2A without a heat-sink). This DC to DC Step Down Regulator has a high conversion efficiency of up to 92%, the higher the Output voltage the higher the efficiency.
- Input Voltage: 6V to 60V
- Output Voltage: Adjustable to 3V to 30V – the input voltage should be a minimum of 1.5v higher then the output voltage
- Output Current: 2A (max 3A with Optional Heat Sink)
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Ripple Output Voltage
This DC Regulator is ideal for adjusting the output voltage to suit your project requirements, just turn the adjustable potentiometer to get the exact voltage.
Our high-quality PCB is fully populated with protection diodes and smoothing capacitors to provide a high quality, smooth, low-ripple output voltage. Many alternative designs based on this regulator do not include these extra components!
Options Available: Heat Sink and 4 Sil Headers for you to solder onto the input and output solder pads, simply choose from the drop down above.
THE COLOUR OF THE PCB MAY VARY
This item will be fully tested prior to despatch. Buy with confidence.
6) When upgrading to 1st class post, (if the option is available), please note this is sent via Royal Mail and is not a guaranteed next day service. If you need a 48hr service please select 48hr delivery at extra cost. This will be sent via Royal Mail or courier. I do not offer a 24hr service. No weekend or public bank holiday deliveries.
7) We attempt to send out all orders received before 10.00am. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
8) Customers placing multiple orders. – I may ship all the orders as one, please do not ask for a refund of shipping cost after you have placed your orders. Please do not place your orders if you want a refund of shipping cost.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.