LM2596 Voltage Regulator board LED – 4.5V to 40V in, 1.2V to 37V out – UK STOCK
Remember this is UK Stock and UK Seller which means Quick Delivery
The LM2596-based step down voltage regulator board is a low-ripple adjustable output voltage power supply capable of providing up to 2A of continuous current (3A with a heat-sink). This DC to DC Step Down Regulator has a high conversion efficiency of up to 92% – the higher the output voltage the higher the efficiency.
Fitted with an LED display for precise voltage adjustments and fitted with terminals for easy integration into existing circuits.
Press the button once to Display the Input Voltage
Press again to Display the Output Voltage
Press again to turn off the display
No more case of “where did I put that multimeter?”
- Input Voltage: 4V to 40v
- Output Voltage: Adjustable to 1.2V-37V – The input voltage should me a minimum of 1.5V higher then the output voltage
- Output Current: 2A (max 3A with Heat Sink)
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Output ripple Voltage
- Dimensions 62mm x 35mm x 12mm Approx.
This DC Regulator is ideal for adjusting the output voltage to suit your project requirements – just turn the adjustable potentiometer to get the exact voltage. (You may have to turn the potentiometer LOTS of times before you start to see changes to the output voltage).
6) When upgrading to 1st class post, (if the option is available), please note this is sent via Royal Mail and is not a guaranteed next day service. If you need a 48hr service please select 48hr delivery at extra cost. This will be sent via Royal Mail or courier. I do not offer a 24hr service. No weekend or public bank holiday deliveries.
7) We attempt to send out all orders received before 10.00am. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
8) Customers placing multiple orders. – I may ship all the orders as one, please do not ask for a refund of shipping cost after you have placed your orders. Please do not place your orders if you want a refund of shipping cost.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.