LDR Photo Resistor Light Detection Sensor Module Arduino PIC Pi NEW UK
19 in stock
1. The module has a photosensitive resistance sensor
2. TTL output capable of 15 ma.
3. On-board adjustable potentiometer for adjusting trigger level of light
4. Working voltage of 3.3 V – 5 V
5. Output form: digital output high or low
6. AO output provides a analogue output
7. With fixing holes for convenient installation
8. Small board PCB size: 3.2 cm x 1.4 cm
1) When the sensor has not reached the desired light level the DO output is HIGH, when the light level has reached the trigger point the output goes LOW.
2) DO output port can be connected to a microcomputer for further processing
1. VCC positive power supply 3.3-5V
2. GND power supply is negative
3. DO TTL switching signal output
4). AO provides an analogue output
Important Note Before you decide to Buy: This item is provided with NO instructions or data sheets. We are unable to provide any technical support,
it is therefore essential that you have the resources available to make
use of this item and how it operates within the electrical
specifications. We check and test each item, we are therefore unable to
accept any returns based on a faulty module.
item will be fully tested prior to despatch which may result in a delay
in despatching your order. If you can not wait for testing please do
not order. Each module is security marked.
Buy with confidence.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.