Digital Voltmeter with Red LED Display – 0V to 32V – 3 Wire Version UK SELLER
72 in stock
This high quality voltmeter is PCB mounted with two screw holes, and provides a RED LED display. 3 Wire Version
- Red: Positive Power supply (max 32v)
- Black: Negative Power supply (0V) – also used as the negative measurement voltage
- White: Positive measurement voltage (max 32v)
Remember this is the 3 wire Version module, which means with the supply voltage maintained, and with the measuring voltage at 0v the display will still be on, so you can see the full swing of the measuring voltage from 0v to 32v. Unlike 2 wire versions where the display will start to dim and turn off when the measuring voltage starts to drop below 5v, since the 2 wire version uses the measuring supply to also power the unit.
- Dimensions: 35mm x 14mm x 10mm
- Measurement accuracy: 0.1%
- Refresh rate: approximately 200msec
- Display: 3 digit red LED display
- Input voltage: DC 5V to 32V
- Measurement range: DC 0V to 32V
- Operating current: Less than 8mA
- Temperature range: -10°C to 65°C
- Input impedance: Around 100K Ohm
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes
- Please note DC power and measurement must be smooth DC
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.