DHT22 AM2302 Humidity Temperature Sensor Arduino Pi PIC Brand New UK Stock
Humidity and Temperature Sensor
Remember this is UK Stock and UK Seller which means Quick Delivery !!
The DHT22 AM2302 is an improved version of the DHT11 low-cost digital thermometer and humidity sensor. It is more accurate and works over a wider range of temperature and humidity – and it is ideal for use with PICs, Arduinos and other microcontrollers.
- 3V to 5.5V Power and I/O
- 2.5mA maximum current draw during temperature and humidity conversion (while requesting data)
- Accurate within 2 to 5% between 0% and 100% humidity
- Accurate within 0.5°C between -40°C and 80°C
- Data can be sampled every two seconds
- Pins have 0.1″ spacing so this item is ideal for breadboard, stripboard or PCB mounting
We have the manufacturer’s datasheet available for download: Download datasheet
6) When upgrading to 1st class post, (if the option is available), please note this is sent via Royal Mail and is not a guaranteed next day service. If you need a 48hr service please select 48hr delivery at extra cost. This will be sent via Royal Mail or courier. I do not offer a 24hr service. No weekend or public bank holiday deliveries.
7) We attempt to send out all orders received before 10.00am. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
8) Customers placing multiple orders. – I may ship all the orders as one, please do not ask for a refund of shipping cost after you have placed your orders. Please do not place your orders if you want a refund of shipping cost.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.