BMP180 Barometric Pressure Temperature Sensor 3.3v and 5v – NEW UK STOCK
The BMP180 low-power, high-precision barometric pressure sensors are an improved version of the popular BMP085. It is more accurate and uses less power!
It is 100% compatible with existing systems that use the BMP085 – it uses the same interfaces to connect to your microcontroller and the same code on your microcontroller will work with the sensor!
The BMP180 can measure between 300 to 1100hPa with an accuracy of approximately 0.02hPA in high-resolution mode.
Our breakout board gives you easy access to the necessary signals – including Power, I2C and other control signals – and the header has a pitch of 0.1 inches so it is ideal for use with breadboards.
This board can be powered from 5V using the on-board regulator or from an external 3.3V supply. Do not connect both as this WILL damage the board!
This item can be supplied bare, with a set of loose straight header pins, with a set of loose right angle pins, with a set of straight header pins pre-soldered to the board or with a set of right angle pins pre-soldered to the board. (with soldered option selected, pins will be soldered facing down)
- Two wire I2C interface
- Wide pressure range – 300 hPa to 1100 hPA
- Easy to power
- Low noise
- Low power consumption
- Integrated temperature sensor
For more information on the BMP180, see the datasheet: Download Datasheet.
EACH BOARD IS FULLY TESTED PRIOR TO DESPATCH. Please read the datsheet fully, as we are unable to replace damage caused by incorrect use.
6) When upgrading to 1st class post, (if the option is available), please note this is sent via Royal Mail and is not a guaranteed next day service. If you need a 48hr service please select 48hr delivery at extra cost. This will be sent via Royal Mail or courier. I do not offer a 24hr service. No weekend or public bank holiday deliveries.
7) We attempt to send out all orders received before 10.00am. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
8) Customers placing multiple orders. – I may ship all the orders as one, please do not ask for a refund of shipping cost after you have placed your orders. Please do not place your orders if you want a refund of shipping cost.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.