ATMEGA328P-PU ATMEL Microcontroller Chip For Arduino Board ATMEGA 328 AVR MCU
34 in stock
Atmel ATmega328 8-bit AVR microcontrollers are high-performance RISC-based devices that combine 32KB ISP Flash memory with read-while-write capabilities, 1KB EEPROM, 2KB SRAM, 23 general-purpose I/O lines, 32 general-purpose working registers, serial programmable USART, and more. Atmel ATmega328 MCUs execute powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, allowing the device to achieve throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz while balancing power consumption and processing speed. These Atmel MCUs are designed for use in industrial automation and home and building automation.
- 32K bytes of in-system self-programmable flash program memory
- 1K bytes of EEPROM
- 2K bytes of SRAM
- Two 8-bit timer/counters with separate prescaler and compare mode
- One 16-bit timer/counter with separate prescaler, compare mode and capture mode
- Real Time Clock with separate oscillator
- Six PWM channels
- 6-channel 10-bit ADC
- Programmable Serial USART
- Master/Slave SPI interface
- I2C compatible 2-wire serial interface
- On-chip analog comparator
- and more!
To learn more, please read the .
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.