315MHz Radio ASK OOK Transmitter & Receiver pic arduino pi – UK SELLER UK STOCK
These 315MHz Radio Transmitter and Receiver modules are great for sending basic serial signals over the air.
The Transmitter module
The transmitter module has three pins:
- DATA: this is the input for the data to be transmitted to the receiver. It is either High (approx 5V) or Low (0V).
- VCC: this is the positive power connection for the transmitter. It should be connected to a 5V supply.
- GND: this is the negative power connection (or ground) for the transmitter. It should be connected to 0V – or ground.
- Working voltage: 3V to 12V
- Working current: up to 40mA
- Resonance mode: Sound Wave Resonance (SAW)
- Modulation: ASK/OOK
- Transmission power: 25mW
- Data rate: up to 10 kilobits per second
The Receiver module
The receiver module has four pins:
- GND: this is the negative power connection (or ground) for the receiver. It should be connected to 0V – or ground.
- DATA: there are two identical data pins that output the data that has been received from the transmitter. It is either High (approx 5V) or Low (0V).
- VCC: this is the positive power connection for the receiver. It should be connected to a 5V supply.
- Working voltage: 5V
- Working current: up to 5.5mA
- Modulation: ASK/OOK
- Sensitivity: -100dBm
- Data rate: up to 9.6 kilobits per second
6) When upgrading to 1st class post, (if the option is available), please note this is sent via Royal Mail and is not a guaranteed next day service. If you need a 48hr service please select 48hr delivery at extra cost. This will be sent via Royal Mail or courier. I do not offer a 24hr service. No weekend or public bank holiday deliveries.
7) We attempt to send out all orders received before 10.00am. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
**** Important note **** Some sellers claim the stock is in the UK, please be careful, the seller is often in China and sends the item to a UK agent who then forwards the item on with a UK stamp. Check where the seller is located not just the item location. All my items are physically with me, here in the UK and I offer a quick delivery and communication within the UK.
During busy periods there maybe a delay in delivering your package by Royal Mail. I apologies in adavnce for any inconvenience but would like to point this out before you place your order.